All members of the Metal Roofing & Cladding Association of Australia Ltd pledge to conduct business in a manner that encourages customer based support and patronage, promoting the good name and advancement of the association. Members of the MRCAA are committed to:
- Working within the WHS laws and WorkCover codes of practice to ensure the health and safety of all employees and members of the public.
- Co-operating with the customer (Builder/Architect) to ensure that their needs and schedules are met and to make every effort to complete site works on time and on budget.
- Performing contract works by following acceptable "Standards" and best practices and by not accepting sub-standard workmanship or materials.
- Employing only capable tradesmen and site staff who can deliver the quality that is required and expected in this specialised field.
- Demonstrating that membership of the MRCAA is seen by the industry as being synonymous with good work practices, integrity and trust.
- Never bringing the MRCAA into disrepute. The fundamental principle of this code is that MRCAA members are committed to conducting business in an ethical, truthful and professional manner, observing all practices of fair trade, competition and laws governing this industry.
- It is essential that all members can demonstrate, at all times, their financial capability to enter into contracts with open and full disclosure.