Become a member of the Metal Roofing and Cladding Association of Australia and enjoy the many benefits of being a member.
Should you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.
Download the MRCAA Membership Application form.
MRCAA Member Benefits
The benefits available to Metal Roofing Contractors through Membership of the Metal Roofing and Cladding Association of Australia and its affiliation with the Master Builders Association of NSW include:
- Association with the MRCAA brand conveys credibility, integrity and quality of workmanship to your customers.
- The promotion of your business using the MRCAA brand and through the “Find a Roofer” function on the MRCAA Website.
- The ability to network with colleagues, suppliers and customers to stay abreast with industry trends and developments.
- Kept up-to-date with current industry codes, standards, practices and legislative requirements.
- Access to Apprenticeship Programs and Apprentices.
- Specialist Industrial Relations Service and advice, including the negotiation of award provisions with unions, rates of pay, long service leave, employee entitlements, redundancy obligations, Enterprise Bargaining Agreements, wage book audits, representation in union disputes, workers compensation requirements, handling of unfair dismissal claims and Code of Practice assessments.
- Access to Work Health and Safety services and training, including site safety audits and inspections, Workplace Safety Committee Courses, assistance with company and site specific safety management systems, liaison with NSW WorkCover Authority, information and advice, accident investigations, hazard and risk assessment services, WHS Management Systems, WHS consultancy, representation with WorkCover and document assistance and advice.
- Access to broader general business management training.
- Access to Legal assistance and advice, including contract documents (Residential and Commercial), dispute resolution, courses to understand building contracts including PPSR, “Security of Payment” and other legislation.
- Access to MBA Insurance Services that are tailored to manage insurable risk such as contract works, liability, home warranty, security and performance bonds, plant and equipment, cars-trucks and fleet, business and property risks, professional and financial risks, personal and domestic risks, premium funding.
- Representation of our Industry to all levels of Government.
- Access to MBA products such as Technical Guides, Australian Standards, Corflute signage, Commercial Head and Sub-Contractor Contracts, clothing apparel.
- Access to discounts that have been negotiated for Members such as phone bills, fuel, cars, commercial vehicles, financing, insurance, road side assistance, car rental and Medibank Corporate Health Cover.