Why become a Member of the MRCAA?
Due to the fundamental principles of the MRCAA’s Codes of Conduct and Ethics, companies seek out MRCAA Members, as they are committed to conducting their businesses in an ethical, truthful and professional manner, observing all practices of fair trade, competition and laws governing this Industry.
Become a Member of the Metal Roofing and Cladding Association of Australia (MRCAA) and enjoy the following benefits:
- Association with the MRCAA brand conveys credibility, integrity and quality of workmanship to your customers.
- The promotion of your business using the MRCAA brand and through the “Find a Roofer” function on the MRCAA Website.
- The ability to network with colleagues, suppliers and customers to stay abreast with Industry trends and developments.
Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Tracey Van Breugel on 02 9296 6660.
All Members of the Metal Roofing and Cladding Association of Australia pledge to conduct business in a manner that encourages customer-based support and patronage, promoting the good name and advancement of the Association. Members of the MRCAA are committed to:
- Working within the Work Health and Safety (WHS) Laws and SafeWork NSW Codes of Practice to ensure the health and safety of all employees and members of the public.
- Co-operating with the customer (Builder/Architect) to ensure that their needs and schedules are met and to make every effort to complete site works on time and on budget.
- Performing contract works by following acceptable “Standards” and best practices and by not accepting sub-standard workmanship or materials.
- Employing only capable tradesmen and site staff who can deliver the quality that is required and expected in this specialised field.
- Demonstrating that Membership of the MRCAA is seen by the Industry as being synonymous with good work practices, integrity and trust.
- Never bringing the MRCAA into disrepute. The fundamental principle of this Code is that MRCAA Members are committed to conducting business in an ethical, truthful and professional manner, observing all practices of fair trade, competition and laws governing this Industry.
- It is essential that all Members can demonstrate, at all times, their financial capability to enter into contracts with open and full disclosure.
Members also have the benefit of being able to access "Members Only" information about industry movements and new developments through our notice board page.